1. For the Orange cream: Using a hand mixer, beat the sour cream with the orange zest, orange juice and vanilla essence until light and frothy. Cover the mixture and refrigerate.
2. For the pancakes: Beat together the eggs, sugar and salt until light and fluffy.
3. Combine the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and cardamom in a bowl and sift into the egg mixture.
4. Add the milk and melted butter and stir until smooth.
5. Heat up a frying pan nice and hot and pour out 3 portions of batter (approx. 50 ml each).
6. Cook the pancakes for about 1 min. on each side over a medium heat, then remove from the pan and keep warm.
7. Repeat the process with the rest of the batter.
8. Serve the pancakes in stacks topped with a spoonful of orange cream. Garnish with orange fillets and sprinkle with candied almonds.
9. Serve immediately with the rest of the orange cream and orange fillets in separate bowls.