1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix mustard sauce ingredients together in a small bowl.
3. Open tube of crescent dough and lay out on parchment paper. Spoon 1/2 of the mustard mixture over the dough and spread evenly, leaving about 1/2" on the long edge.
4. Slice or shred the Castello® Havarti Herbs & Spices. Evenly spread cheese over the mustard sauce. Lay ham on top of cheese and roll the whole sheet, making sure to roll tight.
5. Slice into 1” slices and place in a greased baking pan (8x8 or similar).
6. Drizzle mustard sauce over the top (optional, skip this if you don't want a lot of mustard flavor).
7. Bake in preheated oven at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.