1. Rinse the kale. If you want them fancy you can plug the kale out in circles.
2. Toss the kale with oil, salt and pepper.
3. Put it on baking sheet and bake for about 10 minutes at 356 Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius).
4. Add a half piece of prosciutto, a little piece of Double Cream Brie, some cress and a well amount of wood sorrel onto the kale ships.
5. Sprinkle with salt and pepper just before serving.
The kale chips can easily be made in advance as longs as its kept in airtight after its cooled.