1. Begin by preparing all the vegetables. Slice the aubergine into ¼ inch thick pieces and slice the tomatoes. Slice the bell peppers in half, removing the seeds. Mince the garlic using a knife or garlic press and chop the fresh basil.
2. To make the blue cheese spread, combine the Castello® Traditional Danish Blue with the ricotta and chopped basil. Set it aside.
3. Next begin preparation of the sandwiches by whisking the vinegar, oil, rosemary and garlic. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
4. Turn on the grill. Brush the aubergine, tomato and peppers with balsamic marinade. Grill the vegetables until soft.
5. Spread the bottom of the rolls with Castello® Traditional Danish Blue spread. Layer the grilled vegetables with the basil leaves. Serve warm or room temperature.