1. Warm the milk and dissolve the yeast in it. Add the remaining ingredients and knead the dough until it is uniform and smooth. Let the dough rise until doubled in size, about 1 hour.
2. Turn out the dough and divide it into 16 small pieces. Form the pieces into little balls. Place the balls of dough on a baking tray lined with parchment and let rise under a cloth for about 30 minutes.
3. Brush with egg and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake at 480°F for 10-12 minutes.
4. Slice the parsnips into very thin strips using a thin peeler.
5. Heat the oil in a saucepan. Test the temperature with a small piece of bread – the bread should turn golden. Fry the parsnips in the heated oil for approximately 3 minutes. Remove them with a slotted spoon and let them drain. Drain the fried parsnips on some paper towels and sprinkle with sea salt.
6. Stir the ground meat with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Form the meat into 16 small patties.
7. Brown the butter in a pan. Cook the patties for about 1½ minutes on each side. Keep them warm by covering the pan with a lid.
8. Cut the buns in half, spread them with mayonnaise then top with the rinsed frisee salad and burger patty.