1. Heat a little oil in a non-stick pan.
2. Add the cooked rice noodles and fry until crispy and lightly golden.
3. Add the eggs and let the omelette cook until almost cooked through while gently moving the pan around over the heat.
4. Add the greens and a few slices of Castello® Chili & Ginger Cream Cheese, then fold the omelette in half.
5. Slide the omelette onto a plate.
6. Top it with remaining slices of cheese, sriracha sauce and fresh coriander.
7. Serve immediately with a lime wedge on the side.
8. Indulge in the exciting flavours and textures with each delicious bite.
Cut everything in advance so all ingredients are ready to fry before you begin. This way you do not risk overcooking some of the ingredients while you cut the others.
Make extra rice noodles to serve on a side if you want a bigger meal.
Top with sesame seeds, nuts, or fresh herbs for more flavour.