1. Turn the oven on at 180°C. Grease the muffin tray well with a little olive oil.
2. Whisk the eggs and sour cream in a bowl, add the chives, nutmeg, salt and pepper to taste.
3. Pour the egg mixture into the muffin tray.
4. Place a small slice of Castello Black Pepper Cream Cheese into each egg muffin and bake them in the oven until cooked and golden on top, approximately 20 minutes.
5. Meanwhile pick and chop the garden herbs into bite size sprigs.
6. Let the muffins cool down for 15 minutes, then top them with a few slices of Castello Black Pepper Cream Cheese, garden herbs and a few rings of red onion.
7. Enjoy your deliciously creamy and aromatic brunch muffins!