1. Combine all the ingredients for the dressing.
2. Finely slice the kohlrabi, cauliflower and radishes, using a mandolin slicer if possible. Combine the vegetables in a bowl and toss with the dressing. Garnish with finely chopped chives. Cover the salad and refrigerate until serving.
3. Place the cheese, Skyr, lemon zest and pepper in a mini-chopper and chop until combined.
4. Heat up a grill pan nice and hot. Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper and grill them skin side down for approx. 6 min. – depending on thickness. Turn them over and grill on the other side for approx. 2 min.
5. Serve with potatoes, crispy salad and the cheese cream.