1. In a pan, add salt to water and cook the pasta al dente.
2. Fry the prawns in a hot pan in olive oil for approx. 2 minutes.
3. Mix egg yolks, lemon- juice and zest, lemon thyme, black pepper and Castello® Extra Mature Cheddar.
4. Add the cooked pasta to the pan with prawns with ½ dl of pasta water.
5. Reheat for bit, and add the egg yolk mix, while stirring and quickly remove it from the heat.
6. Plate the pasta and top with arugula, olive oil and grated Castello® Extra Matured Cheddar and serve immediately.