1. Preheat your waffle iron while you make the batter.
2. Whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk. Then mix in the flower preparation and stir well to form a nice batter.
4. Grease the waffle iron with butter, pour in the batter and cook until the waffle is golden brown. This recipe makes 4 waffles.
5. Layer each waffle with baby spinach, slices of Castello Black Pepper Cream Cheese, sliced radish and some fresh parsley.
6. Serve while warm and enjoy your delicious brunch!