1. Combine the minced meat with salt and pepper.
2. Make 16 meatballs.
3. Cut the prosciutto slices into 16 pieces and wrap a piece around each meatball.
4. Place the meatballs on a baking sheet lined with aluminium foil and bake on the top rack approx. 10 min. at 200°C (conventional oven).
5. Finish on the grill setting until the meatballs are slightly golden (1-2 min.).
6. Combine and blend all the ingredients for the pesto in a mini-blender.
7. Bring plenty of salted water to a boil in a large pot.
8. Cook the spaghetti for approx. 9 min., then add the broccoli and cook for another 3 min. until the spaghetti and broccoli are just tender, but not too soft.
9. Add the cabbage to the boiling water, stir, then drain in a colander.
10. Combine the spaghetti and vegetables with the parsley pesto and place in a large serving dish.
11. Top with the meatballs and sprinkle with cheese and freshly ground pepper. Serve immediately.