1. Turn on the oven at 180°C.
2. Cut the mini peppers in half horizontally so you have 2 ‘pockets’ to fill them
3. Carefully remove the seeds.
4. Mix together Castello Piquant Cream Cheese Ring, jalapeños and bread crumbs in a bowl.
5. Season with freshly ground pepper.
6. Fill the peppers with the cheese filling and sprinkle some panko on top.
7. Place the peppers in an ovenproof dish and drizzle them with a little olive oil.
8. Bake in the oven with the grill element on for approximately 15 minutes - or until the peppers get golden brown.
9. Serve warm with fresh chopped coriander, salsa and tortilla chips for an enjoyable snack with a Mexican touch.