1. Fry 8 slices of bacon until crispy.
2. Whisk the eggs, milk, cinnamon, sugar and salt together in a shallow bowl.
3. Dip the slices of sourdough bread into the egg mixture, absorbing on both sides.
4. Fry the bread in the butter on both sides until golden brown and crispy.
5. Arrange a few slices of Castello Pineapple & Almond Cream Cheese, crispy bacon and fresh blueberries on top of your French toast. Sprinkle with honey.
6. Serve while warm and enjoy the unique combination of sweet and salty flavours!