1. Thyme biscuits: Mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl (flours can easily be varied according to what you have in stock)
2. Add water and oil and form the dough into a round ball and place it in the fridge for half an hour
3. Roll the dough out thinly (about 3-4 mm.) Cut our the dough in your preferred shape
4. Brush with a little oil and bake the biscuits in the oven at 200 degrees for about 15-20 min (can vary from oven to oven and depend on the type of flour).
5. After baking and cooling, check that they are crisp - if not bake a little longer.
6. For the honey toasted pecan nuts: Toast the nuts lightly in a pan and spread the honey over until all nuts are covered
7. Keep the honey roasted nuts in a glass
8. For the Honey marinated figs: Cut the figs quarters
9. Stir honey with thyme and pour over the figs, let it marinate for at least 1/2 hour.