1. Preheat oven to 200°C (190°C convection).
2. Roll out the dough onto a sheet of parchment paper.
3. Imprint a 1inch border around the dough using a sharp knife. Be careful not to cut all the way through.
4. Top with shredded Creamy Havarti, zucchini, potatoes and onions, then drizzle lightly with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and brush the crust of the pastry lightly with melted butter.
5. Bake the zucchini pie for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown.
6. Top with finely chopped chives and serve immediately.
This zucchini pie recipe is a delicious combination of seasonal vegetables, Creamy Castello Havarti cheese, and puff pastry. With just a few ingredients, you can bake up an absolutely delicious new favorite. The combination of puff pastry, vegetables, and flavorful Havarti cheese brings out the best of each ingredient and delivers a mouthwatering summer pie. This zucchini and cheese pie is not only very tasty it is also a colorful addition to your meal.
Our zucchini and cheese pie is among the best of easy summer pie recipes. With fresh ingredients and irresistibly creamy cheese, it appeals to all palates. After all, who doesn't like a mix of cheese, potatoes, and zucchini baked in a lovely pie with puff pastry crust? Follow our recipe exactly or experiment with some of your own ideas to make the perfect summertime pie for you and the lucky ones you’ll share the pie with.