1. In a large bowl combine all the ingredients and gently fold in the Castello® Traditional Crumbled Danish Blue cheese.
2. Add 2 inches of vegetable oil to a large skillet. Heat until just smoking, and then reduce to medium low.
3. Using a tablespoon, scoop the mixture into the hot oil and slightly flatten with the back of a spoon.
4. Cook until golden and flip the fritters to cook the other side.
5. Work in small batches and do not overcrowd the pan.
6. Drain on paper towels to soak up excess oil.
7. Pairs well with a cool dip of Greek yogurt and fresh dill.
8. Makes approximately 20 fritters