1. In a medium saucepan add pomegranate juice, sugar and lemon juice.
2. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally over medium-high heat.
3. Reduce to medium-low and continue to simmer until mixture reduces to approximately 1/4 cup (approximately 45 minutes).
4. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
5. Preheat oven to 350ºF (180ºC).
6. Unwrap the Castello® Brie Cheese and place in an oven-safe dish (Ideally, this should be a dish that you will serve in).
7. Sprinkle figs with sugar and place around Brie.
8. Bake for approximately 20 minutes (or until Brie begins to ooze and figs beginto caramelize).
9. Remove from oven and drizzle with pomegranate reduction and garnish with pomegranate seeds (optional). Makes 4-6 servings.