1. Place stewing beef cubes in a bowl with the bay leaf, wine and porcini mushrooms.
2. Cover, place in refrigerater and allow to marinate 2 hours or overnight.
3. Drain stewing beef cubes and reserve the liquid.
4. In a medium saucepan, add olive oil and beef, cook on medium heat until brown.
5. Remove beef cubes, add onion and garlic to saucepan and cook until transparent.
6. Stir in flour, cook until brown, stirring frequently.
7. Add beef stock, reserved marinade and continue cooking until mixture thickens.
8. Return beef to saucepan and add diced tomatoes with their liquid.
9. Cover and simmer for two hours or until beef is tender.
10. Brown baguette cubes under broiler and brown both sides.
11. Place ragoût in individual oven safe serving dishes or casserole.
12. Top with croutons and Castello® Extra Creamy Danish Blue cheese then broil just until cheese is melted.