1. Boil beets in a large saucepan of salted water until tender; remove from heat, rinse with cold water and peel when cool enough to handle.
2. Using a mandolin or a sharp knife cut beets into very thin 1/8” slices.
3. Place on paper towels to absorb excess moisture.
4. Combine remaining ingredients and stir to combine; set aside or refrigerate until ready to assemble.
5. Scoop a heaping teaspoon of the Castello® Traditional Crumbled Danish Blue filling onto half of a beet slice and fold the other half over.
6. Secure with toothpick if they don’t remain closed on their own.
7. Place on a serving dish and garnish with pumpkin seeds and parsley or cilantro if desired.