1. Carefully remove the yolks from the eggs and place yolks in a medium bowl.
2. Set the egg white halves onto a serving dish; cover, and refrigerate.
3. With a fork, mash the yolks to a smooth consistency.
4. Add the mayonnaise, yogurt, wing sauce, Castello® Traditional Crumbled Danish Blue Cheese, parsley, and celery salt; mix until smooth. (Alternatively you can do this using an electric mixer).
5. Spoon the mixture into a pastry bag fitted with a plain or large star tip and pipe the mixture evenly into the egg white halves.
6. Top each egg half with chopped celery and celery leaves (optional).