1. Preheat oven to 400F (200C)
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. In a medium saucepan over medium heat melt butter with the water; bring to a boil.
4. Add flour and stir continuously until the mixture pulls away from the pan.
5. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
6. Remove from heat and stir in Castello® Traditional Crumbled Danish Blue Cheese.
7. Make rounded teaspoonfuls of mixture and place on baking sheet approximately 2” apart.
8. Alternatively spoon mixture into a pastry bag and pipe into 2” rounds.
9. Bake until crisp and golden – approximately 20 – 25 minutes. Best served warm.