1. Cut the bread lengthwise and widthwise into squares without cutting through the bottom crust.
2. Place on a foil-lined baking sheet.
3. In a small bowl stir together the chicken breast and hot sauce.
4. Place bits of chicken mixture and Castello® Traditional Crumbled Danish Blue Cheese randomly between cuts of bread, pressing inslightly.
5. Combine melted butter, onion and garlic.
6. This is your opportunity to add a teaspoon or two of additional Buffalo wing sauce. Pour over bread.
7. Wrap foil around the bread to cover tightly.
8. Bake for 15 minutes.
9. Unwrap the bread and bake an additional 10 minutes until cheese is bubbly and begins to brown slightly.