1. In a small saucepan combine all of the Rosemary oil ingredients and cook over medium heat until garlic begins to turn colour.
2. Immediately remove from heat; allow to cool and cover until ready to use. In a large skillet, add 2 tbsp of canola oil and bring to medium-high heat.
3. Carefully add dumpling wrappers and cook on each side until they bubble and turn golden.
4. Add extra oil as needed. Place on paper towels to drain and cool.
5. Set aside until ready to use. In a medium skillet add butter, olive oil and onions, cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally – approximately 10 minutes or until onions begin to soften.
6. Add salt, reduce heat to low and continue to cook and scrape the skillet as needed to avoid sticking – approximately 15 more minutes.
7. Remove from heat and set aside. To assemble: equally top pizzettes with caramelized onion, Castello® Extra Creamy Danish Blue cheese and a drizzle of Rosemary oil.
8. Tip try adding sliced, roasted peppers with a pinch of red pepper flakes as a spicy substitute for the onions.