1. Place all the ingredients into a medium bowl and whisk until combined.
2. Pour into an airtight container and refrigerate until ready to use.
3. Heat indoor grill or bbq over high heat.
4. Brush apple rings with melted butter and grill each side until crisp-tender, approximately 2 - 3 minutes on each side.
5. Arrange arugula on a serving platter or individual salad plates; stack apples with Castello® Brie slices ending with an apple slice on top.
6. Drizzle with brown sugar dressing and top with toasted pecans.