1. Cook bacon in a large skillet until crisp.
2. Transfer to a paper towel lined plate; set aside.
3. Allow bacon drippings to cool and reserve 1 tablespoon.
4. Transfer reserved drippings into a bowl and whisk together with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and Dijon mustard; set aside.
5. Drizzle remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil onto lettuce halves.
6. Heat indoor grill or bbq over high heat.
7. This will encourage a char without wilting the lettuce too much.
8. Place the romaine halves flat side down on the grill until they have light char marks - approximately 1 minute.
9. To assemble the salad, top each Romaine half with bacon and Castello® Extra Creamy Danish Blue crumbles, and drizzle on the balsamic dressing.