1. Preheat the oven to 180*C.
2. For the cheese bowls, sprinkle half of the cheese on the base of a frying pan. Heat over a medium heat until melted, then it will bubble up, and after 5 minutes it will turn deeply golden. Turn off the heat and allow the cheese to become less soft before using a spatula to transfer to an upturned bowl. It will harden very quickly over the bowl to take its shape. Once hard, remove the bowl and allow to cool completely. Repeat with the remaining cheese.
3. Add all the ingredients for the baked pasta to an oven safe dish. Stir to combine. Cover the dish with tin foil.
4. Bake for 25 minutes with the foil on, then remove the foil, stir vigorously, and cook for a further 10 minutes until the pasta is just al-dente. Stir very well. If the sauce still seems thin, you can stir it on top of the hob for 5 minutes to thicken.
5. Serve the pasta in the cheese bowls.