1. In a small bowl or in a jar with a lid, combine Blue Cheese, buttermilk,lemon juice, olive oil and mint; shake or stir to combine; season with saltand freshly ground black pepper.
2. Add additional buttermilk if required tomake dressing drizzle-able. Set aside or cover and refrigerate until readyto use.
3. Preheat oven to 375ºF (190ºC).
4. Slice potatoes in half lengthwise and place in a large saucepan filled with water and boil until soft - approximately 10 minutes.
5. Drain the potatoesand return them to the pan.
6. Cover with lid and while holding the lid andthe pot, shake vigorously (this loosens the edges of the potatoes which will crisp up more when baked).
7. Place the potatoes on a parchment lined cookie sheet cut side facingdown and drizzle with butter.
8. Generously season with salt and freshly cracked black pepper.
9. Place in oven and roast for 20 minutes, turn eachpotato and return to oven for an additional 20 minutes.
10. Remove fromoven, place on a serving platter and drizzle with Blue Cheese/MintDressing.