1. Place the berries in a pan with the sugar heating gently to thaw the berries and dissolve the sugar.
2. Drain fruit through a sieve and allow it to cool, meanwhile return juice to pan and boil rapidly for 8 - 10 mins to reduce, then allow to cool and mix with the fruit.
3. Place the lightly broken biscuits in base of a large glass serving bowl, sprinkle the orange juice and liqueur over and then top with the cooled fruit.
4. Melt the chocolate in a pan over simmering water OR in a microwave, meanwhile have both the cheese and the crème fraiche removed from fridge and coming to room temperature.
5. Once chocolate is melted – allow to cool slightly, then beat in the cheese and the crème fraiche.
6. Spread over the top of the fruit and chill before serving.
7. Scatter with grated chocolate or chocolate curls and the rind from the orange, prior to serving.