1. Preheat the oven to 200° C. Mix the almonds finely in a blender.
2. Add 25 g of butter and 1 tablespoon of honey and continue mixing until smooth.
3. Roll out the flaky pastry and divide it into 4 equal pieces.
4. Place a baking sheet on an oven tray and grease it with some butter.
5. Peel, core and slice the pears very thinly.
6. Lay the pear slices overlapping each other on top of the flaky pastry.
7. Bake them in the middle of the oven until nicely browned (approx. 7 minutes).
8. Slice the cheese in less than 1 cm thick slices.
9. Add the cheese slices on the pastry and continue baking for 2-3 minutes.
10. Toast the walnuts in the butter and honey in a pan.
11. Stir in the salt.
12. Serve the flakes immediately with the toasted walnuts and salad.