1. Divide the dough into two equal portions. Roll each one out into a thin rectangle on a floured surface. Move the dough onto a piece of baking parchment.
2. With a sharp knife, make one cut in the middle of the bread as well as two diagonal cuts on each side of the cut in the middle. Pull the dough gently to open up the holes.
3. Move the dough on the baking parchment over to a baking sheet and allow to rise covered for 15 min.
4. Blend all the ingredients for the pesto and season to taste with salt and pepper and preheat the oven to 200°C.
5. When the bread has risen, brush it with olive oil and tomato sauce, sprinkle with grated Castello Mature Cheddar cheese and bake in the middle of the oven at 200°C for approx. 25 min.
6. Serve the bread with curly kale pesto for dipping.