1. Peel and finely chop the shallots and garlic.
2. De-seed the green chillies and finely chop. Fry the onion, garlic and chillies in olive oil.
3. Let cool, then combine with the ground meat, egg yolks, cumin and salt.
4. Slice the aubergines in half lengthwise, and make a few incisions in the cut surface. Peel and grate the extra garlic clove and mix with the olive oil.
5. Brush the aubergines with some of the oil mixture. Grill them over indirect heat until tender.
6. Scoop out the flesh and combine with the remaining olive oil mixture.
7. Blanch and peel the tomatoes. Halve them, remove the seeds and chop into small cubes.
8. Shred the oregano and parsley leaves then combine the tomatoes, herbs and lemon with the aubergine. Season to taste with paprika and salt.
9. Place the olives on some paper towels on a plate and dry them in the microwave for 5 min. at 900w. Coarsely chop or crush them.
10. Peel and thinly slice the red onion, coarsely chop the mint, and toast the bread slices on the barbecue or toaster.
11. Form the meat into 4 patties and grill until golden, approx. 2 min. on each side then cover with the Castello® Burger Blue and let melt.
12. Top the bread with arugula, onions and meat then sprinkle with the chopped olives and mint.
13. Serve with the aubergine-tomato cream.