1. Place chicken and buttermilk in a large bowl; stir, cover and allow to marinate in the refrigerator for two hours or overnight.
2. In a large bowl, add eggs, water, and red pepper sauce; stir until combined.
3. In a large freezer bag, add flour, salt, pepper, paprika, and cayenne; shake until combined.
4. Remove chicken from refrigerator and drain. Sprinkle with garlic powder, salt and black pepper.
5. Place all of the chicken pieces in floured-seasoned freezer bag; shake until all pieces are coated.
6. Remove chicken pieces one at a time, shaking excess flour.
7. Dip each piece in the egg mixture, and return to bag of flour; set on a baking rack.
8. After all pieces of been dipped in the egg mixture put all pieces back in the bag and give it a second shake to coat pieces thoroughly again.
9. Return pieces to baking rack and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until ready to use.
10. Heat oil in deep fryer or deep pan to 350ºF (180ºC).
11. Working in batches, drop each piece of chicken into the hot oil.
12. Fry for 7-10 minutes or until golden brown. Keep warm in an oven.
13. Assembly: toast waffles and place on a serving tray.
14. Add a few pieces of Castello® Traditional Crumbled Danish Blue Cheese on the top of each waffle; top with a chicken piece, drizzle with honey or maple syrup if desired
15. In a medium bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, eggs and melted butter.
16. In a separate medium bowl, blend together the dry ingredients.
17. Quickly and gently combine the wet into the dry ingredients.
18. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use, or allow to set 15 minutes before making.
19. Heat a waffle iron and pour a heaping tablespoon full of batter onto iron.
20. Cook until golden.
21. Place waffles in an oven proof dish and keep warm in oven.