1. Finely chop the pineapple. Marinate with a little minced lemon verbena and 1 tbsp sugar.
2. Combine the Pineapple Cream Cheese with 1 tbsp sugar and 50 ml cream.
3. Whip until light and fluffy. Then whip the remaining cream until stiff.
4. Finally, fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture and pour into a piping bag.
5. Distribute the pineapple in 4 glasses. Sprinkle with crushed macaroons and top with a good dollop of the cream cheese mixture.
Instead of pineapple, try making it with rhubarb compote or finely chopped strawberries when in season. There are many possible variations.