1. Preheat oven to 450 F (230 C) Cut 1/4 of the fresh pizza dough and set aside.
2. On a lightly floured surface roll remaining dough into a ball, using a rolling pin flatten the dough to a 12” circle pinch edges of dough for a raised rim.
3. Sprinkle a round pizza pan with cornmeal; place dough on prepared pan.
4. Roll remaining dough into a large rope, cut into two and place on pizza to make four quadrants for cheese.
5. Carefully place cheeses in individual quadrants, and sprinkle randomly with herbs.
6. Drizzle with olive oil and bake for 45 minutes.