1. Preheat the oven to 400ºF (200ºC).
2. Cut a ¼” “t’ on top of each fig.
3. Fold prosciutto slices in halves lengthwise.
4. Carefully wrap around the middle of each fig and secure with a toothpick.
5. In a small saucepan over medium low heat add butter, Gorgonzola Cheese and cream.
6. Stir and cook until cheese is melted – approximately 5 minutes.
7. Place the figs in an oven proof dish; pour Gorgonzola sauce on top; cover with aluminum foil and bake for 5 minutes.
8. After 5 minutes, remove the foil and bake for an addition 3 minutes.
9. Carefully place figs on each servings plate or platter.
10. Remove toothpicks, drizzle with remaining sauce and sprinkle with black pepper and parsley if desired for garnish.