1. Preheat oven to 400ºF (200ºC).
2. Peel most of the paper off of the garlic and trim 1/4” off the top of each head.
3. Drizzle with olive oil; sprinkle with sea salt.
4. Wrap in aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes or until done (to determine doneness pierce centre of clove with a knife – clove will be soft).
5. Allow the garlic to cool slightly. Serve on a cheeseboard or cheese plate and have guests take a clove and squeeze it onto their baguette slice.
6. Alternatively squeeze skins off of cloves into a small bowl for serving.
7. Pair with Castello® Double Crème White Cheese and hazelnuts.