1. In a large pot of boiling salted water; blanch cabbage wedges just until edges begin to soften; remove from heat, drain, and set aside until ready to grill.
2. In a medium bowl combine olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika, red pepper flakes, garlic, mustard, and parsley; whisk until combined.
3. Cover and set aside, or refrigerate until ready to use.
4. Preheat grill or grill pan to medium-high.
5. Using tongs, place cabbage wedges on the grill and cook until grill marks appear on each side.
6. Place on a serving dish and drizzle with dressing, sprinkle with pancetta and Castello® Traditional Crumbled Danish Blue Cheese.