1. In a medium saucepan over medium heat melt butter; add onions and sauté until onion softens – approximately 5 minutes.
2. Add garlic and sauté for an additional minute. Add beef broth and Worcestershire sauce.
3. Increase heat to high and bring to a boil. Add baby spinach and cook for an additional two minutes.
4. Preheat oven to broil. Ladle soup carefully into heat-resistant bowls.
5. Top with toasted baguette slice and top with a slice of Castello® Burger Blue Cheese.
6. Place under broiler until cheese begins to melt.
7. Carefully remove from oven and serve.
8. Makes 4 servings.