1. Roast the sliced baguette crisp in a pan with oil.
2. Brush oil on baguette and cook it on a grill pan.
3. Slice the radishes on a mandolin and place them in ice water so they crisp up.
4. Slice the radishes on a mandolin and place them in ice water so they crisp up.
5. Bring a pot of water to a boil. Turn down so it keeps the heat and add salt and vinegar.
6. Make a spin in the water and add the egg.
7. Use a spoon to gather the egg whites. Let it poach for 4-5 minutes and place it in ice water to stop cooking.
8. Add washed lettuce to a bowl, then the poached eggs and top with croutons, thinly sliced cheese, radishes and herbs.
9. Finish with a little salt, pepper and olive oil.
10. Serve immediately.