1. Cut a cross into the top of each tomato.
2. Using a small spoon scoop out the seeds from inside each tomato; gently dab with a paper towel to dry cut surface.
3. In a medium bowl add Cream Cheese and cream; stir with a wooden spoon until smooth.
4. Spoon mixture into a disposable piping bag (or re-sealable plastic bag with bottom tip cut off).
5. Pipe into the cut end of each tomato, filling it up.
6. Arrange on a serving platter and serve.
Cut off a thin area of the base of the tomato so that they stand up. Alternately make Stuffed Tomato Tulips by placing a green onion stem at the base of each tomato.