1. For the pesto: Add basil, garlic and oil in a mini chopper or blender.
2. Blend until finely divided. Add pine nuts and small pieces of Castello® Aged Havarti.
3. Blend again. Season with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
4. Pizza dough: Stir water, yeast, salt and oil until the yeast is dissolved.
5. Add the flour a little at a time.
6. You must have relatively wet dough, which still stick a little to your hands, so it is advantageous to stir the dough in a mixer.
7. Knead for 8-10 minutes.
8. Let the dough rise about an hour to double size.
9. For the topping: Divide the dough in two and roll them out thinly on a table with good flour.
10. Spread a thin layer of pesto and then thin slices of cheese. Now add bresaola and peach.
11. Put the pizza on the baking stone on the grill (or in a preheated oven at maximum heat).
11. Bake about 7-10 minutes - or until the crust and the cheese has got some color.
12. Top the pizza with rocket and basil leaves.