1. Slice the apple, Castello® Double Crème White and persimmon very thinly.
2. Add water to a large pot and bring to a simmer.
3. Put the apple slices into the simmering water, and cook for 4 minutes until they are just tender.
4. Place the apple slices on a cloth to dry and cool.
5. Roll out the puff pastry and cut it into 6 long strips. Brush with the egg along the base and on one end.
6. Along the top edge of each piece of dough, place a couple apple slices so they stick up just above the top, then add a few slices of persimmon, brown sugar and the Castello® Double Crème White cheese.
7. Carefully roll the strip up and press it together at the bottom to keep it closed.
8. Place each rolled piece of dough into a muffin tin. Bake at 350°F for approx. 15-20 min.