1. Cut 8 equal circles of puff pastry - it is easiest with a round cookie cutter.
2. Fill 2 of the circles with rosehip jam and Castello® Double Crème White.
3. Chop the nuts and fill 2 of the circles with dried fruit, nuts and Castello® Double Crème White .
4. Put a circle on top as a lid and press the edge with a fork.
5. Whisk the egg and brush it on the pastries.
6. Bake them in a preheated oven at 200 °C (hot air) for 10 minutes.
7. Cut a heart out of paper, put it on the pastries and sprinkle them with powdered sugar. When you remove the paper, there will be a beautiful heart.
8. Can be served with slices of apple, strawberry and pear.