1. In a medium bowl, stir together all dip ingredients.
2. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.Preheat oven to 325ºF (180ºC).
3. Using a mandolin or a sharp knife, cut sweet potato into 1/8” (4 mm) slices.
4. Place slices in a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil. With your hands ‘massage’ the potato slices so that they are evenly coated with olive oil.
5. Place potato slices on cooling rack without overlapping.
6. Place rack on a cookie sheet and place in oven. Bake for 15 minutes, remove from oven and using tongs, flip each chip and return to oven for an additional 8 minutes (keep an eye on them, because they are sweet and thin they will cook quickly).
7. Remove from oven, sprinkle with sea salt; allow to cool before serving.