1. Combine the ginger, chilli, chopped coriander and Castello® Extra Creamy Danish Blue Cheese.
2. Press the cheese mixture in an even layer on the tops of the tuna pieces.
3. Dip the tuna in the beaten egg to give a very light coating then toss in the sesame seeds to give as even a coating as possible.
4. Heat a little oil in a shallow pan and cook the tuna pieces for approx. 6 minutes, turning once half way through.
5. Serve hot with diced mango and cucumber relish or other accompaniments of your choice.