1. Prepare dressing by whisking together the chives, oil and lemon juice.
2. Season with salt and pepper; set aside.
3. In covered saucepans, cook the potatoes and French green beans until tender.
4. The potatoes will take about 12-15 minutes and the beans about 4 minutes.
5. Drain, set aside and keep warm.
6. Arrange the beans and arugula on the bottom of the serving plates.
7. Toss potatoes, tomatoes, tuna and bacon with the dressing.
8. Spoon over arugula and beans, then sprinkle with Castello® Traditional Crumbled Danish Blue cheese and olives.
9. Serve immediately.