1. Take the cheese from the fridge at least an hour before it is whipped and served.
2. Carefully remove the outside of the cheese.
3. Mash the cheese with a fork and mix with sour cream and honey.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Melt the butter on a pan and add the buckwheat.
6. Roast the buckwheat at medium heat until it has taken a bit of color. Be aware that it does not burn as it will turn quite bitter.
7. Serve the buckwheat and whipped Castello® Double Crème White with fresh and crisp vegetables.
The recipe can also be made with Creamy White with truffles or green peppers. As a wildcard you can also use a Creamy Blue or Danablu. You can also choose to add a few tablespoons finely chopped fresh herbs -parsley, chervil, wild garlic or chives would all do well in it.