WESTERNNachos with Extra Mature Cheddar, chutney and peppadew
READY FOR SOME WILD WEST CLASSICS?
Escape to the desolate landscapes of the prairie with cowboys, horses, outlaws and bounty hunters. Picture yourself in the amazing world of the wild west with Stetson hats, spurs and cowboy boots. Make sure to get movie night snacks with the right feel of desert landscapes, ranches, saloons and jailhouses for this classic western movie night.
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (1966)
- Once Upon a Time in the West (1968)
- Django Unchained (2012)
- Unforgiven (1992)
- For a Few Dollars More (1965)
- The Treasure of the Sierra Madre (1948)
- The General (1926)
- Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid (1969)
- The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance (1962)
- The Revenant (2015)
NACHOS WITH Extra Mature Cheddar, CHUTNEY AND peppadew
CASTELLO Extra Mature Cheddar
For two people, you will need 80 g. Castello Extra Mature Cheddar, 4 tbsp. of either apricot or mango chutney, 12 nachos chips and 6 peppadew chillies.
Cut the cheese in slices. Spread the chutney on the chips and then apply the cheese. Cut the chillies in half and garnish. Enjoy!