1. Slice the apple, CASTELLO brie cheese and persimmon into very thin wedges.
2. Add water to a large pot (enough to fit the apple slices). Bring the water to a simmer (just below boiling point).
3. Add the apple slices to the water and simmer for approx. 4 min. until they are tender and easy to roll. Place them on a cloth to cool.
4. Roll out the puff pastry and cut it into 6 long strips. Brush with egg along the base and on one end.
5. Along the top edge of the dough, place the apple slices so they stick up just above the top, then add a few slices of persimmon, brown sugar and Double Crème White.
6. Carefully roll the strip up and press it together at the bottom to keep it closed.
7. Bake in a muffin pan at 350°F (on the fan setting) for approx. 15-20 min.
8. Garnish with pomegranate seeds.