1. Preheat your grill to sear.
2. While the grill is heating, form the meat forming into patties (don’t season yet).
3. Place the raw patties on a baking sheet and brush with olive oil.
4. Once the grill is ready, sear the patties on the grill, flipping once to sear both sides.
5. Once seared, lower the temperature, add the desired seasonings and Worcestershire sauce. Cook for 15-20 minutes, flipping only one more time. Don’t press down on them.
6. When the burgers have reached 160°F (use a meat thermometer), top with cheese and let it melt slightly before removing patties from the grill.
7. Meanwhile, lay out bacon on a foil-lined baking sheet and cook at 400°F for 20-30 minutes, depending on the thickness of the bacon and how you like it cooked.
8. While everything is cooking, prepare the eggs sunny side up, crack them into a small skillet and cook over low until the whites have firmed, about 5 minutes.
9. Make the hash browns by heating two tablespoons of peanut or olive oil in large skillet.
10. Once the oil is hot, add the hash browns, cooking for several minutes on each side until cooked through.
11. Remove and place on a wire rack to drain and crisp.
12. Once all your ingredients are prepared, assemble the burger by placing several slices of Burger Blue cheese on the bottom bun, then hash browns, the burger patty, bacon and egg.